Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's the small things...


Yes... anyone who really knows me knows I like coffee... I promise I am not obsessed or anything... but there is just something about holding a hot steaming perfect smelling dark cup o' joe that I really enjoy.

I had heard before coming to South Asia that there were coffee plantations around different parts... little did I know how close they are to us!



The other day while Brad & I were out searching for an oven & a mattress we came upon a local Coffee Supplies shop... with coffee grown about 100 kl from here (about 62 miles) 
& it was roasted the very same day we got it!  

Talk about fresh!  

And the price... also fun... 1 kg (2.2 lbs) was only $7.50!

I promise I will enjoy this future java... for all of you coffee drinkers out there!

3 comments:

  1. You will need to start shipping that cup-o-gold up north :) We got some coffee-crazies around here! - ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee snob here! What an amazing fresh-roasted cup that must be! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete