Here = South Asia!
We have some pics of our good byes...
Love them so much!
Love these sweet boys!
More of our family & friends :)
Love them!
No... that is not Josh's baby... but doesn't he look like a natural?!
My sweet sister... love her so much!
I love this park area in Little Rock...
Aren't my parents cute?
Not a bad looking group huh?
Brad's parents... aren't they sweet?!?! Ask Jerry how the other guy looks...
Christmas Eve pedicures with my mom & sister... yes those are shiny snow-flakes on our toes :)
Our last brunch in the US...
You can check out my sister's blog if you would like to see airport pics... here
Look what was in our terminal in the London airport... yup that is a collectors mug from *bucks! And I have a stamp in my passport so I can say I have really been there... :)
Brad studying language materials before boarding our flight...
Together in London.
Our big plane! Thankfully we made it with no problems!!!!
But we did not receive all of our luggage... we are still missing one trunk... BUT the airlines told us this evening they found it in London & it would be here Saturday! Pray that it is all there!!!
i'm super excited that you're there with most of your luggage! it was great spending time with you in little rock! i'm praying that the last piece gets there! good thing you decided to tape the address to the side!!! i miss you! also, i have no idea how you had room for that mug! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great, sweet memories of friends and family. I am so glad that we got to be with you in Little Rock. Prayers for the luggage, glad all that did arrive safely and continued prayers for the rest to arrive.
ReplyDelete