To my sweet Baby,
Again, this week's letter has been combined. I have to tell you, Little One, I am really quite unsure when you are coming & which doctor to listen to about your expected arrival time. :) All I know is that you are growing, kicking, rolling, movin' & a shakin'! Right now, what we can guess is that you are over 5lbs & near or over 20 inches long! You have been pumping up & filling out those precious little wrinkles of yours with sweet baby-fat so that you will say warm once you are out of this oven :)
Your Daddy & I, and many others, are praying for you. We are praying over many areas of your life & development, but especially over your little kidneys. I was unsure whether I wanted to tell you or not, Sweet Baby, but at your ultrasound a couple of weeks ago your left kidney was a bit swollen. The doctors didn't seem overly concerned & told us we would check out your kidneys in another ultrasound in a few more weeks. But, we are praying for you & your perfect health all the more. We are praying that through this & our delivery we will be able to share with the doctors & nurses how good & powerful God is! We love you so much Little One.
We love you Baby! This past week we were blessed with another Shower of love for you from our local South Asian church family here! It was a very sweet time as well! You are loved & prayed for in so many ways & by so many people! There was a very sweet time where our local pastor read & prayed Psalm 34 for us. It was so very sweet & I look forward to reading & teaching it to you one day!
Your Daddy & I love you!
Love Always,Your Momma

You look so beautiful. Lots of prayers for you and Baby B and the doctors. I am so glad that you had sweet fellowship with your friends there.
ReplyDelete