Sweet Baby,
How I love you! This has been quite a big week for you! Did you know that you are now at the age/ size that if something were to happen there is a very good change you would still come home with us? It's true... all the major body forming work is done & now you are in the process of thickening up & filling out! You have even gained (approximately) 4 oz from last week & are now over a foot (ish) long! Yay for you!!! You & I, sweet thing! I feel bigger almost everyday, which is good for you, but several times this week your daddy as told me I'm small & ask when I am going to get bigger! I have been told... our time is coming little one!
This week is Thanksgiving, Paapu. Which is a huge American holiday... where people gather with their friends & families to share a big meal, including Roast Beast... I mean turkey & lots of other goodies! Since we have some friends coming here to stay with us we made some great strides over the weekend on your room! Your was-black dresser is now white & some other simple decorations have finally been placed! Sadly though... the rocker/ glider chair we got for you is now gone. We kept talking with the company we got it from, since is has been broken since we got it, and they came & got it! (with a refund) Which means we get to go get another one in the next couple of months... I just hope we can get a proper new piece without these problems.
Did you know that where we live in South Asia most all pregnant women go back to their families home while they are expecting? It is true, especially with their first pregnancy. Our friends here have been shocked that I am staying here with your daddy this entire time! Here, the momma goes to her mom's home (your Nana) at 2 months along then will stay in that home until the baby is 3 months to 1 year old!!!! Without the daddy! I can understand in some ways... life is is hard & many women do a great deal of physical work... while they stay with their mothers they still work in their parents home but much less. They are also fed good & get more resting time. But gosh.... it seems so hard & crazy for me to think about not being with your daddy for that long of time! I do love him so very much :)
We love you little one & are enjoying your movements & kicks! Your daddy finally saw one of your belly-bouncers the other day! He was finally looking at my belly at the right moment & you delivered a proper kick! Maybe you will grow up to play football... or dance ballet? Either way we love you & look forward to meeting you!
I love you!
Grow Well-
Your Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment