7 weeks 8 weeks
To our little tadpole, August 3, 2012
We love you so much! You are an answer to so many prayers from us & those around us! I hope you always know how much you are loved & prayed for! We are so very excited that you are with us!
Now, you are much bigger than a tadpole but for the moment this is the nick-name that has stuck! This week, week 8, you are actually the size of a gummie bear! You won't know what those sugary snacks even are, hopefully, for a very long time... but to know you are the same size is precious!
You should also know... you are going to have another cousin! No no, not Uncle Brent & Aunt Angie they have their hands full with Riley, Sam & Hank... but Uncle Josh (yes CityJosh) and Aunt Tiffany! They are expecting their first baby only 2 weeks after you should join us! I hope you will always know how much your mommy & daddy love you... every moment of everyday! But we also want you know that their are so many who love you back in America as well!
You have been very kind to me & my body thus far into our first trimester. I have been nauseous and tired but that has been all! Praise God! I do hope you are growing as fast as you should be, cause momma's pants are getting snug!
We love you dear little one... and are so looking forward to the day we can hold you in our arms to love you & tell you how much God loves you as well!
Grow Well :)
Your Tired Momma
9 weeks 12 weeks
Sweet BabyB, August 30, 2012
I am so excited that you will be joining us soon! We have been praying for you, and are glad that we have been told that you are doing well and growing. Last time we saw you on a computer screen, you were jumping & swimming too much for the doctor to measure you! We are told you are growing well & healthy.
I love you even though I do not know you yet, but I am looking forward to seeing you, holding you, playing with you, loving you, and teaching you about your Heavenly Father.
I hope you continue to grow and be healthy, and I can't wait to see you! 6 months to go!
Love,
Daddy
13 weeks
Love the pics, excited to see Baby B grow. You look great.
ReplyDeleteLove this, and yes as your mom says you look GREAT!!
ReplyDelete